Transactional Processing Manager (internal applicants only)
This position is within the corporate accounting team and is the point of contact for transactional process relating to accounts payable, accounts receivable, employee expenses and the fixed asset register. The role ensures that these processes are performed accurately and efficiently and result in entries to the general ledger that comply with internal control standards.
In this role you will be accountable for...
Month end close activities:
- Preparation and review of the timely and accurate close activities for all aspects of transaction processing to include supplier invoices, employee expenses, incoming receipts and aged debtor analysis, input of fixed assets and maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Balance sheet reconciliations as appropriate
- Raise month end close issues raised with relevant stakeholders to drive corrective actions.
- Proactively support the governance and timetable for the month end close and manage the process to achieve the deadlines
- Leading the aged debtor monthly meeting and closing actions as required
Continuous improvement and benchmarking:
- Continually seek improvements to the process to enable efficiency, cost savings and scalability while continuing to maintain an appropriate control environment
- Maintaining a strong SOX control environment working with relevant stakeholders including internal and external audit to identify deficiencies and take corrective actions as necessary implementing improvements in the internal control environment when required
The skills, qualifications and experience you will have...
Experience and Knowledge:
- 10 + years of experience in finance managing a transaction processing environment
- Demonstrates client focus and ability to manage client relationships
- Behave as a proactive team member who actively works to ensure the team delivers as a whole
- Enable strong and supportive relationships with a positive, client focused mind set
- Demonstrates highest level of integrity and trust and strong compliance orientation
- Good written and communication skills
- Undergraduate degree coupled with a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.
CF Fertilisers UK Ltd is a global leader in fertiliser manufacturer and a major supplier of process chemicals and utilities in the UK. As well as CF being the UK's leading supplier of Nitrogen products to selected industrial markets and applications, it is also committed to British agriculture, making investment in production capacity and Advice & Services fundamental to the company's success.
We look after our people. You’ll look after our plant. Together our CF knowledge will grow our business and achieve our clear vision for the future.