Site Operations Manager
The role of the Site Operations Manager is to provide leadership, direction, and focus for a large top-tier COMAH chemical plant in Ince which has aprox. 300 employees. You will direct the resources and implement policies and procedures to achieve high standards of safety along with excellence in asset reliability. You will also provide input and guidance to the company and senior management.
In this role you will be accountable for...
- Plans and directs short-term and long-term objectives for the site ensuring that the objectives remain in support of broader organisational objectives.
- Leads site-wide safety and reliability initiatives ensuring the plants run well and employees and community are safe.
- Selects, organises and develops management talent necessary for CF to meet overall business objectives.
- Evaluates capital projects in terms of economic value, presents and obtains necessary approvals. Ensures appropriate short-term and long-term investments are made to the facility to maintain safety and operational efficiency. Establishes and maintains positive relationship with the local community.
- Ensures production and cost goals are met
- Continually seeks and implements technology, processes, etc. to improve plant operations
- Understanding of the specialist legislation relating to Chemical Industry.
- 5 direct reports including the Engineering Manager, EHS manager, Maintenance Manager, Site Section Manager (FMD) and Site Section Manager (AMAC).
What we are looking for..
- Significant experience including aprox. 15+ years of progressive experience with 7+ years’ experience in continuous chemical, petrochemical processes, engineering or health and safety compliance and project management.
- Senior level experience leading a department or function organisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to mentor and coach others
- Microsoft skills with Excel, Access, Word, and Windows
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.