Mechanical Design Draughtsperson
The role of a Mechanical Design Draughtsperson at Ince is to provide engineering designs, maintain site records and provide support for the safe, efficient and reliable operation of the chemical process plants at the site.
In this role you will be accountable for...
To design small projects and plant modifications including producing the following drawings on Autocad: plant layouts, engineering flow diagrams, piping general arrangements and isometric drawings.
To provide scopes of work for projects and plant modifications.
To site survey and measure existing plant.
Liaise with and support site engineering and maintenance teams
To work accurately and effectively meeting given deadlines.
To check other designers and contractors work.
Maintain site records and drawings.
To work safely to safeguard themselves and colleagues in the workplace.
The skills, qualifications and experience you will have...
- The candidate will be a Mechanical Maintenance Technician or Design Draughtsperson with experience of working within a chemical or similar industrial environment.
- An appreciation of large scale petrochemical processes.
Skills and competencies
Detailed knowledge of high pressure / temperature piping systems designed in accordance with ASME codes.
- Strong computer skills including Autocad, Excel, Word, CMMS and Outlook.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Appreciation of ASME & PD5500 pressure vessel codes.
Appreciation of mechanical handling equipment and systems, e.g. conveyors and elevators.
- Experience of Cadworx 3D software would be advantageous.
- Applicants will have, as a minimum, HNC or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.
CF Fertilisers UK Ltd is a global leader in fertiliser manufacturer and a major supplier of process chemicals and utilities in the UK. As well as CF being the UK's leading supplier of Nitrogen products to selected industrial markets and applications, it is also committed to British agriculture, making investment in production capacity and Advice & Services fundamental to the company's success.
We look after our people. You’ll look after our plant. Together our CF knowledge will grow our business and achieve our clear vision for the future.