Customer Service Representative (PT FTC)
Working as part of the Customer Service team based in the Ince site, you will be providing high quality customer service by proactively managing the process of orders for both fertiliser and process chemicals efficiently and professionally. Via the hauliers, you will also be organising the delivery of the product to customers. This is an end to end process, from order to delivery, both of which are managed through this role.
The ideal person for this role will have excellent communication skills, previous administrative experience, an excellent telephone manner and previous customer service experience. Knowledge of a sales order process system and a good working knowledge of excel is also an advantage.
This role is a part time vacancy working as part of a job share. The hours are 7.5 a day between the hours of 0800-1700, where full flexibility is needed to work within this hours. You are required to work 2 days a week (Thursday and Friday). In time of annual leave and sickness you would also be required to work full time covering Monday to Friday to cover the job share role. The contract is for 5 months.
We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
In this role you will be accountable for...
- Speak with hauliers to ensure agreed delivery time lines for our customers are met
- Ad hoc analytics & planning to provide the Customer Service Manager with data, as required
- To administer and process orders with current terms and conditions of sale
- To plan and organise the accurate movement of finished products to satisfy the requirements of distributor and farmer customers
- To ensure orders are entered onto the system correctly and in a timely manner, guaranteeing accurate invoices to customers
- To support customers and hauliers out of hours.
- To consistently investigate, check and raise credit applications and process customer complaint settlements professionally.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for the role...
- Previous customer service from within a commercial environment desirable
- Ability to resolve diverse customer problems logically and effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous administrative experience
- Ability to persuade and influence
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience using a sales order process system desirable
- Experience recording data and a good understanding of Excel essential
- Diligent with the ability to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Dynamic – capable dealing with shifting priorities
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.
CF Fertilisers UK Ltd is a global leader in fertiliser manufacturer and a major supplier of process chemicals and utilities in the UK. As well as CF being the UK's leading supplier of Nitrogen products to selected industrial markets and applications, it is also committed to British agriculture, making investment in production capacity and Advice & Services fundamental to the company's success.
We look after our people. You’ll look after our plant. Together our CF knowledge will grow our business and achieve our clear vision for the future.