Customer Service Representative (Logistics) - 15mth FTC
Working as part of the Logistic and Distribution Team you will be based in the Ince site in Head Office. You will be providing high quality customer service and delivery by proactively managing the relationships with our hauliers and process of transport orders for both fertiliser and process chemicals efficiently and professionally. Via the hauliers, you will also be organising the delivery of the product to customers. This role is part of the wider Commercial Team and customer service support may be required on occasion.
The ideal person for this role will have excellent communication skills, previous logistics and administrative experience, an excellent telephone manner and outstanding customer. A good working knowledge of excel is also an advantage (intermediate).
This role is a full time (37.5 hours a week) vacancy working Monday to Friday 7.5 a day between the hours of 0800-1700, where full flexibility is needed to work within this hours. The contract is for 15 months.
We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
In this role you will be accountable for...
- Speak with hauliers to ensure agreed delivery time lines for our customers are met
- Ad hoc analytics & planning to provide the Logistics and Distribution Manager with data, as required
- To administer and process orders with current terms and conditions of sale
- To plan and organise the accurate movement of finished products to satisfy the requirements of customers
- To ensure transport orders are planned to the hauliers correctly and in a timely manner, guaranteeing accurate invoices to customers
- To support customers and hauliers out of hours
- To ensure sufficient supply is planned for our demand and to minimise cost through effective management of hauliers through agreed contracts
The skills, experience and qualifications required for the role...
- Previous logistics/customer service experience from within a commercial environment desirable
- Ability to resolve diverse customer problems logically and effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to persuade and influence
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience using a logistics / transport management system desirable
- Experience recording data and a good understanding of Excel essential
- Diligent with the ability to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Dynamic – capable dealing with shifting priorities
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.
CF Fertilisers UK Ltd is a global leader in fertiliser manufacturer and a major supplier of process chemicals and utilities in the UK. As well as CF being the UK's leading supplier of Nitrogen products to selected industrial markets and applications, it is also committed to British agriculture, making investment in production capacity and Advice & Services fundamental to the company's success.
We look after our people. You’ll look after our plant. Together our CF knowledge will grow our business and achieve our clear vision for the future.