Customer Account Specialist
The role of a Customer Account Specialist is a great opportunity for a recent graduate looking to further their career within a multinational organisation. The role requires a career driven individual who has excellent communication skills and time management, and for someone with the ability to maintain and add value to well established and long standing partner relationships. CF offer careers, continued learning and development to support future success and have the scope to support career driven people achieve their ambitions.
The role is permanent, full time (working Monday to Friday between the hours of 0800-1600), based at the UK Head Office in Ince near Ellesmere Port, Cheshire. We are flexible in regards to a start date.
In this role you will be accountable for...
- Delivery – product delivered on time and in full
- Booking hauliers to ensure agreed delivery time lines are met
- Ad Hoc Analytics & Planning– provide Customer Service Manager with data, as required
- To administer and process orders with current terms and conditions of sale
- To plan and organise the accurate movement of finished products to satisfy the requirements of distributor and farmer customers
- Ensuring orders are entered onto the system correctly and in a timely manner, guaranteeing accurate invoices to customers
- To consistently investigate, check and raise credit applications
The skills, qualifications and experience you will have...
- Customer service experience
- Commercial awareness
- Proven experience meeting and delivering to objectives/targets
- Experience working and delivering to deadlines
- Robust internal/external communication and interpersonal skills
- Persuading/influencing ability
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Able to resolve diverse customer problems logically and effectively
- Diligent with the ability to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Excel experience is essential
Closing date: 30th June 2019
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.