Customer Service Representative
A great opportunity for a career driven individual who has excellent communication skills and time management and for someone who is looking for a career within a multinational organisation. The role is permanent, full time (working Monday to Friday between the hours of 0800-1600), based at Ince near Ellesmere Port in Cheshire.
We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
The role is working as part of the Customer Service team providing high quality customer service which involves proactively managing key relationships with fertiliser customers. The role involves processing customer orders and working closely with logistics managing product delivery.
In this role you will be accountable for...
- Delivery – product delivered on time and in full.
- Booking hauliers to ensure agreed delivery time lines are met.
- Ad Hoc Analytics & Planning– provide Customer Service Manager with data, as required.
- To administer and process orders with current terms and conditions of sale.
- To plan and organise the accurate movement of finished products to satisfy the requirements of distributor and farmer customers,
- Ensuring orders are entered onto the system correctly and in a timely manner, guaranteeing accurate invoices to customers.
- To support and to customers and hauliers out of hours.
- To consistently investigate, check and raise credit applications and process customer complaint settlements professionally.
The skills, qualifications and experience you will have...
- Customer service experience
- Commercial awareness
- Proven experience meeting and delivering to objectives/targets
- Experience working and delivering to deadlines
- Robust internal/external communication and interpersonal skills
- Persuading/influencing ability
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Able to resolve diverse customer problems logically and effectively
- Diligent with the ability to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Excel experience is essential
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.