Site Electrical Engineer
We are currently seeking to recruit a Site Electrical Engineer to provide the lead source of professional electrical expertise for the Ince site with full responsibility for the HV distribution system. Leading safe electrical working practice on low, medium and high voltage systems on plants and distribution systems.
- Understanding the specialist legislation in the Electrical Engineering field and developing and implementing a plan to achieve and maintain full compliance.
- Define and oversee the required engineering standard and best practice for Electrical work and take responsibility for meeting National and Company criteria in terms of Equipment, Health and Safety.
- To be "Fully Authorised Person" as defined by the site instructions, and is responsible for all high voltage operations carried out on the Site System.
- Detailed understanding of the Specialist Electrical equipment on the Ince site. As such positioned to lead the investigation and resolution of plant trips, equipment failures, incidents and near-misses where in depth Electrical technical understanding is essential. Ensure root causes are established and permanent solutions implemented and shared cross Site.
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation pertaining to Electrical systems across site .
- Fully detailed asset integrity and maintenance plan for all Electrical Distribution equipment.
- Fully scoped 5 year capital spend plan for all Electrical Distribution equipment.
- Delivery of all Capital Projects to schedule and budget.
- All Electrical Maintenance Technicians to be fully competent in their roles with detailed training records.
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- Extensive technical experience of Electrical systems operations and maintenance including project design, commissioning, day to day maintenance and long term planning.
- Experience of being the Senior Authorised person on site.
- Experience of working on a Top Tier COMAH site.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Electrical equipment on the Ince site which includes 17 substations and switch rooms and the legislation that pertains to it.
- Ideally you will also have experience of contract management.
CF Fertilisers UK Limited is the premier fertiliser manufacturer and major supplier of process chemicals and utilities to industrial and agricultural markets across the UK.
CF Fertilisers UK Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of CF Industries, and owns and operates the following facilities in the UK;
- Ince site (near Chester) consists of an ammonia plant, 3 nitric acid plants, an ammonium nitrate (AN) plant and 3 NPK fertiliser compound plants
- Billingham (Teesside) site consists of an ammonia plant, 3 nitric acid plants, a carbon dioxide plant and an AN fertiliser plant
- Current capacity to produce around 0.9 million short tons of gross ammonia, 1.2 million short tons of AN and 0.4 million short tons of NPK compound